Welcome to My Blog :)

enjoy it :)

Sabtu, 07 April 2012

Its Me

Mungkin ini agak sedikit telat yah buat memperkenalkan diri.Tapi gapapa lah :) Well, nama lengkapku St.Adinda Srikandi dan kalian dapat memanggilku Dinda. Mottoku adalah banyak. Hahahahaha. Entahlah bagaimana mendeskripsikan diriku. But, you must know im 16 years old.  Mau lihat foto-foto perkembanganku? Check it :P



Dimulai dengan perkawinan antara ayah dan ibu <3 Best parents ever. Mereka menikah pada tahun 1993. Dan sampai

sekarang dan insya allah selamanya akan tetap bersama.













Lalu inilah aku saat baru lahir pada tahun 1996. :) Imut kan? :p








Dan inilah aku saat umur beberapa bulan...


























Dan saat dimana aku sudah dapat berdiri dan berjalan...


Me and my beloved aunt




Saat-saat indah dan menyenangkan :)




















Dan saat aku sudah lulus sekolah dasar....
























Lalu kemudian menamatkan Sekolah Menengah Pertama...










Dan inilah aku sekarang saat kelas 1 SMA :)
























And its me with my beloved sister and family :')


With my sister


With my beloved family






Dan ini adikku sekarang yang sudah berumur 3 tahun




Well, its me, its my life, its my family :) I love them and i love to be who I am. Thank You :))

1 komentar:

  1. If you're looking to lose kilograms then you certainly have to jump on this brand new custom keto diet.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional chefs have joined together to produce keto meal plans that are useful, decent, cost-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their grand opening in 2019, 100's of clients have already completely transformed their figure and health with the benefits a certified keto diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones given by the keto diet.

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...